- Who are your top five favorite Sonic characters?
- What is your favorite Sonic soundtrack?
- Can you name one aspect of the series that you like the most (gameplay, characters, music, etc.) and why?
- How long have you been a Sonic fan?
- What was the first Sonic game you ever owned?
- Are there any Sonic games before 2010 you never got to play that you want to play? If so, what games are they?
- What Sonic spin-off sub-series do you want to continue (i.e Advance, Rush, Storybook, Mario and Sonic, etc.)?
- Is there a Sonic character whose voice you like in both English and Japanese?
- What are your top 3 Sonic stages?
- What are your top 10 favorite Sonic games?
- Are you excited for Sonic Boom? Why?
(Tagged by Windayy :>)
1 - Numero uno is Sonic of course. STRICTLY the game and Sonic X version. 2 is Dr Eggman, again only the game and X version. 3 is Amy Rose. 4 is Tails. 5 is Shadow. 6 is Sally Acorn. 7 is Shahra the Ring Genie. 8 is Caliburn. 9 is Blaze and 10 is joint-shared by Orbot and Cubot.
2 - Sonic CD JP/EU version. Much amazement. So, SO vastly superior to the US rubbish.
3 - Very hard to decide >_<. Gameplay I suppose. No other platformer ever really did Sonic’s gimmick and I do play the games mainly for the gameplay experience with narrative and characters extremely close behind.
4 - 20 years next month.
5 - Sonic 2 on Master System.
6 - I guess I’ve always been a tad curious about the Rivals games. Never played them before. I’ve also never played Sonic Jam (The Saturn one not the travesty that is the Game.Com ‘version’) but then that’s a compilation first and foremost isn’t it? Shuffle is also intriguing if only for it’s curiosities such as the cool art it has. I’ve played pretty much EVERY other Sonic game.
7 - Storybook definitely. But one of the biggest appeals about that little spin off ‘series’ is the high quality of it’s writing and characterization apart from it’s other highly appealing aspects to me such as it’s unique game design with it’s RPG-esque elements. I doubt the direction of the series as it is today in both writing and overall game design direction would produce a game that lived up-to the first two games the way I’d like it to. So I think I’d be somewhat skeptical of a third Storybook game if announced and concerned about it.
8 - Yep. Definitely Sonic. I greatly like Jun’ichi’s, Jason’s and Roger’s takes on him.
9 - Number one is Quartz Quadrant in Sonic CD. 2 is Jungle Joyride Act 1-2 (DLC) in HD Sonic Unleashed. 3 is City Escape from SA2.
10 - Number one is Sonic Unleashed HD. 2 is Sonic CD. 3 is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. 4 is Sonic Generations HD. 5 is Sonic and the Secret Rings. 6 is Sonic and the Black Knight. 7 is Sonic 2 Mega Drive. 8 is Sonic Adventure 2. 9 is Sonic Rush Adventure. 10 is Sonic Colours.
11 - The show? Yes. But I have a few tiny reservations about it’s so-called ‘zany’ plotlines such as Sonic allegedly firing Tails from his sidekick role and I am lightly concerned about it’s disregard for running continuity and the short nature of it’s episodes. I still don’t know what to think about the game :S